Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon & Avocado

.



From Williams-Sonoma Breakfast.

There really isn't much to say, is there? Gorgeous, and according to Matt, delicious. Served with crunchy latkes & orange juice, it made for a good, albeit late, dinner.







We're kicking off our fourth year of Blog Party by taking a look back at some of our favorite first-year themes. This month, we're revisiting a BP favorite, Retro Party!

We're doing a bit of time-travel, and bringing back some of the weird and wonderful dishes & drinks from the 20's through the late sixties. You won't want to miss it! R.S.V.P. no later than Thursday, 21 August. Hope to see you there!







Tagged with: + + + + + +

3 Thoughts for food:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Ben, I would definitely put avocado on my 'desert island' list!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Nate @ House of Annie said...

I would like that in a sandwich or pita pocket with some homegrown tomatoes!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Yeah, that sounds good, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker