Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Sweet Surrender

.





Rich, creamy...and so simple to make. These little beauties have won the battle of 'should I or shouldn't I'?, but it's a defeat I can live with...

I continue to work on Blogging by Mail; I hadn't anticipated such a large turn-out. Hope to have your swap information ready by Tuesday night.

2 Thoughts for food:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Lulu the Baker said...

I've made those too!!! I tore the recipe out of the Everyday Foods magazine months ago and took them to a church potluck. Everybody thought they were so good and wanted my secret recipe. Ha ha!

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

How funny!

And aren't they amazing? So easy to make, yet so rich and well, yum.

Definitely want them in milk, and with more peanut butter filling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker