Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Be Very, Very, Quiet

.


Shhhh.



Don't tell anyone I was here. I'd hate to get their hopes up.




But I made these Cinnamon Rolls and thought they were too pretty not to share.


10 Thoughts for food:

At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Lynnette said...

Looks sinful! Recipe please.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Deeba PAB said...

Awesome...yes, they have to be shared! No recipe? =(

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks Ben! They were pretty good.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Lynette & Deeba; apologies! The link was there but broken. Fixed now.

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger barbie2be said...

they look so yummy!

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger Deb in Hawaii said...

I won't tell anyone. ;-) They do look delicious!

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks Barbie...and they were!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks Deb; good to know my secret is safe!!

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Katherine C. said...

This is actually my favorite cinnamon roll recipe! (I add a little more cinnamon than the recipe calls for). Yum, you're making my mouth water. Should make them again soon.
Hope the three of you are doing well! Winter is coming here... at least I'm looking forward to mince pies (veggie of course) and the Totnes Winter Festival on Tuesday nights in Dec!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Katherine...no kidding?? They went over very well!

And Matt is just fine with me adding a bit more cinnamon, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker