Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Party Food

.










6 Thoughts for food:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Arlene Delloro said...

I am the "sandwich Queen" and I'd love a bite of each and every one of your creations.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger the twins said...

everything looks really good!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger SilverMoon Dragon said...

You made me mini tacos for my birthday? You rock!

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Arlene!

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

The Twins; thank you! It all tasted pretty good, too...or so I'm told.

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

SM D; tell me your birthday wasn't the 7th!?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker