Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Irish Stew for Souper Sundays

.



It's not much to look at, I know.

Simple, hearty stew from Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making - onions, potatoes (twice), bouquet garni, beef stock & stew meat.

Hours of cooking, really great flavor (says Matt).


Labels: , , , ,

2 Thoughts for food:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Deb in Hawaii said...

Your Irish stew looks like it was very hearty and full of good flavor. Thanks for sharing it at Souper Sundays. ;-)

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Deb. I'm trying to get back into the habit of posting more than once a month!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker