Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, August 20, 2004

Never Enough Time!!

.

Oh, this weekend is going to be crazy.

Matt got the second set of shelves up in the kitchen last night, which was the one major project holding us back. Now that's done, we can bust our tails getting the rest of the house in order.

A week till company comes!

In addition to that, I've become ambitious, deciding to make a bunch of things this weekend.

First up is a triple-ginger pound cake for Matt. It uses fresh, ground and crystalized. (He's a big ginger fan)
There's also going to be cookies, and another cake of some kind...and I'm considering making these (Cherry Cream Cheese Tarts)

for my in-law's, too.


And then we just decided that we need to make Indian food. We're planning to make Murgh Tikka Masala (using Veat for me), Dum Aloo, and Puris....mmmmm. And making it ourselves, we can take charge of just how hot it is (I'm a member of the 'super-mild, please' club, while Matt goes much hotter).

I'll let you know how it all turns out...

1 Thoughts for food:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you!

I had something very specific in mind for it, so at least there was a game plan.

And still so much to do!

I promise a full report on the Indian dishes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker