Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Sweet Relief

.

For anyone in the restaurant business, you may be interested in Sweet Relief: chefs and restaurant-owners are donating a percentage of dessert sales (lunch and dinner) during January and/or February to CARE.

So far, it's mostly New York restaurants participating. I really hope at least one in the Knoxville area joins in...we have some specail occasions coming up, and I'd love to eat cheesecake for a good cause!

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker