Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Leave it to the Professionals

.

Since we just can't seem to get a decent dish from our collective cooking efforts, we decided to go with the pros for New Year's Eve.

Ordering from our favorite Indian restaurant, Kashmir, we got Aloo Mattar for me




and Lamb Rogan Josh for Matt.



We also orderd Naan and Poori, as well as Cheese Pakoras and Aloo Tikki. Mmmm...this is definitely the way to go.

The Aloo Mattar was perfect. Not too spicy (I always order my food mild, but it occasionally shows up hotter than I'd like), and perfect in texture. Pooris were fantastic.
Matt was a bit disappointed in his Lamb Rogan Josh; it wasn't as good as some of the other times he's ordered it.

Still, a very tasty meal.

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker