Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Is it 1902?

.

Found at ETVS; you may want to give up sausage after reading this!

Murder in the Meat Industry
No, trust me; you really don't want to know how the sausage is made. San Leandro sausage facory owner Stuart Alexander, 43, was sentenced to death on February 15 in Oakland for the murder of two United States meat inspectors and a California meat inspector. What a thankless job meat inspection must be: obstruction from the USDA and death threats and violence from the industry you're policing. How bad must conditions in packing houses be be that their owners will kill to keep us from learning of them! Of course, many exposés have long ago demonstrated that meat producers have no scruples. The only surprise is that the victims' bodies were ever found.

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker