Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

In Good Company

.

As is often the case, Donegal and Wicklow flopped down on the floor while I was baking/cooking.


No, Wicklow isn't sad or depressed. That's just the way he was built...fortunately, he's yet to learn how to use it to his advantage.


And Donny, giving me a chance to show off my muddy-puppy-paw-print covered floor. Rainy weather, two dogs, a toddler and a husband...you can guess how quickly I jumped up and mopped!

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker