Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

How about Italian?

.

Another almost stove-free dinner; an antipasto platter for Matt Friday night.



There's prosciutto, pancetta wrapped around bits of mozzarella and cooked just enough, cervelat, Parmegianio-Reggiano, cantaloupe, roasted red peppers, black olives, artichoke hearts, and nice crusty bread to dip in the somewhat better-than-usual olive oil.

What did I have, you ask? A cup of Stonyfield Farms Caramel Underground yogurt, and four Morningstar Farms Chik'n Nuggets. Alex had the cheeses, the fruit and veggies, and a variety of vegetarian lunch meats.

4 Thoughts for food:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Cate said...

What is cervelat?

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks for stepping in, honey...

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Cate said...

Thanks. I guess being half Italian, I should know that. :)

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Whenever Matt talks about the salami, I automatically think of a chain gas station, Serve-a-lot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker