Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

WCB#16...Macroom Strikes a Pose

.


This is my good side.


No, this is my good side. (and please don't look at my dirty floor!)


I said no camera equipment backstage!

Go visit Clare for all the other kitty cats.

14 Thoughts for food:

At 1:22 AM, Blogger eat stuff said...

Macroom is sooo cute Stephanie!!

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Clare...we think we'll keep him!

Nothing's cuter than seeing the cat snuggle up with Matt...

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger boo_licious said...

Such a cutie especially the last picture.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, boo!

The kitty does love to cuddle.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Cin, thank you! I wish you could see him when he's curled up in my left arm as I sit at the computer...he gets so relaxed, his head falls back and bumps the keyboard!

Silly kitty.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger MizD said...

Hee! I love pictures of upside-down cats!

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Mrs. D! Macroom should make you happy, then...he's rarely upright!

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Love your kitty pictures! He looks like such a fun and playful kitty!

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great markings! What a cute kitty!!

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Macroom is an absolute sweetie!

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Joe!

Macroom is a nut job. And of course, he wants to play at the worst times, like when I'm washing for bed. I finally drop a cotton ball on the floor to distract him, just so I can brush my teeth!

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Jeff!

I sometimes describe him as having been painted, then someone ran their fingers through the paint before it was dry...

 
At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Stephanie, these shots are brilliant and so funny! Is Macroom still kitten? He looks very small. So Cute!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Keiko!

Yes, Macroom is still pretty young. Just a couple of months old. Though he's clearly getting bigger...he's constantly eating. Going through a growth spurt, just like my toddler!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker