Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

WDB#5---Same old, same old

.

What's this? The weekend's here, and so are pictures of Donegal and Wicklow on the couch? How could it be?



Because you'd never find her hanging out here...



And he never looks this cute, on the couch...

Seriously; try catching them not on the couch!

Typical day; wake up after hours of snuggling with Mommy in the big, warm, bed. Head out the door into the enormous back yard, bark at anything and everything that moves. Come in, help yourself to the never-ending supply of food and water. Climb onto the couch...even if Mommy and/or Alex are already there; sleep.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Oh, yeah...break up the monotony with treats.

When people complain about 'a dog's life', I want to introduce them to my pups! Some life, indeed...

Visit Sweetnicks this weekend for puppy round-up!

4 Thoughts for food:

At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I die, I want to come back as one of our dogs.... :)

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I hear ya, man...

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Rough life i'm sure! Wish we could have it as good as them!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

No kidding!

I'm trying to imagine a life without piles of laundry, or dirty dishes, to worry about...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker