Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

IMBB 22: Use Your Noodle---Longevity Noodles

.



Phew! Just barely made it this time.

Maybe I can blame it on the new year, but I haven't been keeping up with all the foodie events since putting up our new (retro pin-up girls) calendar. I suddenly remembered that Cooking with Amy was hosting this month's IMBB, and it's all about the noodle!

Thankfully, I had already planned a Chinese New Year menu for Sunday, and that included this lovely recipe for Longevity Noodles.

Chinese egg noodles with ginger, snow peas, water chestnuts and bean sprouts, and a sauce of stock (we used homemade vegetable), soy sauce and sesame oil.

Very nice, mellow flavors, and Alex even asked for some!

Not too bad for a last-minute entry, eh?



Tagged with: + , , , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker