Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Thank Goodness He Cooks, Too

.



Ever have those days...when you're bone-tired, and sitting up is an effort?

I had one of those. Thankfully, Matt (with a little assistance from Alex) took over for dinner.

Gemilli with Sweet Sausage and Spinach

Nothing spectacular, but hey...a warm meal, cooked by a loved one. No complaints.


Blog Party#10 is less than two weeks away, and this month we're having a Garden Party! Cute little sandwiches, and that perfect cup of tea...won't you join us? Entries are due 18 May,...can't wait to see you there!


Tagged with: + + + +

6 Thoughts for food:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger CameraDawktor said...

Looks DeLish!

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your lucky woman :)

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Cameradawktor: it was...ok. Not 'ohmigod' good, nor was it 'eh'. Just ok. Nice. But nothing spectacular. Still...I didn't have to cook!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Clare...I am, I am!

Matt will often send me flowers from Organic Bouquet (wonderful company, btw), and the FedEx driver, a woman, gets such a kick out of it "you must be loved!" she'll say.

What can I do but agree?

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Cate said...

Looks like they did a good job. :)

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, Matt's an excellent cook. He's just as good as I; I just don't let him in the kitchen very often!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker