Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Balsamic Chicken with Garlic Couscous

.



Chicken (and Veat) marinated and cooked in balsamic vinegar and vegetable broth; served over a garlic and thyme couscous...all from Donna Hay.

Yum.






Don't forget: Blog Party#11 is this weekend! Get your Manly party entries to me no later than Thursday; you can leave them here in the comments, or send them to me at thehappysorceress at gmail dot com...hope to see you there!


Tagged with: + + + +

4 Thoughts for food:

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds fantastic!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

It was certainly more appetizing than the actual photo!

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it sounds wonderful..you've given me a great idea for what i can serve for dinner tonight..thanks!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

HLfG; let me know if you try it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker