Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Just a Reminder...

.



Blog Party #12 is THIS Saturday!!!

There are
still a few more days to get those entries in, and don't forget: we're celebrating a full year of appetizers and cocktails with a Passport Party. This month, we're traveling to our favorite places by way of the kitchen, with bites and drinks from our favorite countries. Entries are due THIS Thursday, 20 July--early is always good--and I'll post the round-up Saturday, 22 July. Hope to see you there!

(And yes, I'll be home soon...we leave Tuesday morning, and should be back Wednesday afternoon, with lots of pictures and stories)


Tagged with: + + + + + + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, here I am with my Chilean drink and appetizer.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I got it...thanks! So happy you could join in...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker