Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Seek and Ye Shall Find

.

Kaffir Lime Leaves, that is!

I've had to skip over so many recipes, simply because we can't find kaffir lime leaves.

Any place.

Thankfully, I've just discovered ImportFood.com, which claims to have both Martin Yan and Bon Appetit's seal of approval.

Oooh; Matt's going to like this!





Blog Party #12 has been announced, and we're celebrating a full year of appetizers and cocktails with a Passport Party. For July, we're traveling to our favorite places by way of the kitchen, with bites and drinks from our favorite countries. Entries are due Thursday, 20 July--early is always good--and I'll post the round-up 22 July. Hope to see you there!


Tagged with: + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Ravi said...

Stephanie, I am a regular visitor to your blog though I have commented just once (when you made those whole lot of Indian dishes). Seeing the amazing variety of dishes you make, the way you grow plants, your love for animals, your love for family, I can only gasp in joy! My salutations for your great passion - for almost everything!! Well, your passion is a big inspiration for me. I hope and wish you don't let the passion dim in you. Thanks!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Ravi, thank you!

Your kind words truly made my...week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker