Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Blog Party Warm-Up: Wonton Wonders

.



With Blog Party's second anniversary coming up, I decided to dedicate this week to the appetizer. Nothing but small bites from now till Saturday!

Starting the week with Wonton Wonders; marvelous bites, and favorites of mine.

Baked wonton wrappers are filled with a mixture of chopped chicken (or Veat), green curry paste, Major Grey's, peanut butter, mayo and some lime juice (ok, there's one or two other things, but I'm not running downstairs just to check!), and spiffed up with chives.

They're served room temperature, and oh...how wonderful they are! Fancy chicken salad, yes...but just at the end? There's that little kick to the back of the mouth. A bit of spice. Ok, more like a punch delivered to the epiglottis, but still...really lovely bites. I don't make these often, because I will eat ALL.

You still have a few more days to get your appetizers and cocktails together for this month's celebratory Blog Party! Entries are due Thursday...hope to see you there!








Tagged with: + + + + +

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker