Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Blog Party#27: Halloween!!

.



October's here, brining along my absolute favorite holiday of all time: Halloween.

I love all things Halloween. Dressing in costume, decorating the house, passing out candy to the munchkins, and producing endless quantities of black & orange-themed foods.

And what better way to make the most of my favorite dress-up day than by inviting all my Blog Party friends to join to help celebrate?

This month, Blog Party's going spooky & scary, ghoulish & ghastly. Blog Party is becoming Halloween central!

It's time for creepy canapes, appalling appetizers, batty beverages. Be as scary or fun as you want; just make sure it's Halloween-y!


And just for this month, I'm extending the due-by date, so the party falls the weekend before Halloween.

So...what shrieks Halloween to you? Get working on those hors d'oeuvres & cocktails...and please don't forget: you must make BOTH an appetizer AND a drink, one each...and send your URL to me at thehappysorceress at gmail dot com by Thursday, 25 October. Or, you can leave a link in the comments section of any post.

If you have questions, just let me know. And I do hope you'll join this month's spook-fest!


Images copyright http://www.AndyNortnik.com



Tagged with: + + + + + + + + + +

6 Thoughts for food:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Cakelaw said...

What a great theme for this time of year! I'm in.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, yay!!

I love Halloween. I've been planning for this party for weeks already!!

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Mansi said...

nice theme! let me see if I can cook up something scary:) I'm hosting AFAM-peach/Nectarine event too on my blog this month, and would be glad to have you participate! check my blog (logo on the right) for details...

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Mansi...I hope you can join us!

This is such a fun time of year, and the food really reflects that.

I will do my best to join, although I'm not sure if I'll have time to come up for air before January!!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Avory said...

I'm back!

http://shortcut-to-mushrooms.blogspot.com/2007/10/my-second-blog-party-happy-halloween.html

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

And that makes me happy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker