Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Not Dead Yet

.

I've just been completely overwhelmed with party prep.

Our annual Two-Days-After-Thanksgiving dinner is tomorrow, combined (this year) with Matt's milestone birthday. It's full-scale house cleaning, massive amounts of shopping, endless hours in the kitchen...and so on.

But to assure you I'm still here, I thought I'd share something fun for Friday.

The following video is for a song Matt is rather fond of, and that I, as a former Top 40 dj, think is just too darn funny.

See, I was there during the explosion of Pop Princesses and Boy Bands. Britney, Christina, Mandy & Jessica. 'N Sync, Backstreet, 98 degrees. They were everywhere, dominating Top 40.

They also made my head hurt.

So, for your amusement, and perhaps as a break in your insane shopping day, I give you 'Title of the Song'. Enjoy.



0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker