Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Proof of Life

.


Doolin manages to get some sleep, despite the fortress of toys. And yes, that's the Batcave in the lower left corner.

Or, more to the point, proof of existence. Someone had to point and click, and the dogs don't have thumbs so...

Still here. Be back...soon-ish. I hope!

2 Thoughts for food:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger breadchick said...

We hope you will be back soon too! We miss you. But I completely understand the need for downtime too.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

breadchick; I know, I'm such a food blog slacker.

Time away made a difference; I'm back to cooking & baking and even posting!

And thanks; it's nice to be missed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker