Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

BBM: Indulge Me...Who's Signed Up & Ready to Ship

.



Alright, a total of 35 this time; a nice little group.

All swap information has been sent out, & there's just a few basic things to remember.

Once you've shipped your package, let me know.

When your box arrives, take pictures!! Write a post, share with the class all the neat stuff you got. And of course...let me know.

Beyond that, just have fun. Pack up your five indulgences, ship your box & keep an eye open for the mail carrier!


Books That Travel--Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

Cave Cibum---Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

Chef Barbie Cooks--Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

Chocolate & Croissants--Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

Cocina a Tiempo Parcial--Package has shipped!

Dispensing Happiness---Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

emzeegee & the hungry three--Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

Food Art & Random Thoughts---Package has shipped!

Fridgg---Package has shipped!

Gourmetmom--Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

Jotttings of Life--Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

Kahakai Kitchen--Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

Kitchenwench---Package has arrived!!--Package has shipped!

Laws of the Kitchen---Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

Life Rules--Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

Lindsey's Kitchen---Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

Mischief Maker---Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

Ms Fifikins--Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

Notitie van Lien---Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

Off the Mark & Roaming--Package has shipped!

One Hot Stove--Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

Out of the Hole--Package has arrived!

Paulchen's FoodBlog?!--Package has shipped!

Pieces--Package has shipped!

She Devil Delights--Package has shipped!

Suklaasydän (Heart of Chocolate)---Package has shipped! ---Package has arrived!!

Thayirsaadham--Package has shipped!

The Feast Within--Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

The Food of Love--Package has shipped! ---Package has arrived!!

The Life & Times of Me---Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

The Lotus Tree--Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

The Missing Flavor--Package has shipped!

The Sour Dough---Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

The World of Me--Package has shipped!

Trap Door--Package has shipped!---Package has arrived!!

13 Thoughts for food:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger Sweet P said...

I'm sad I missed this swap. For some reason Bloglines hadn't updated your blog in my subscriptions and I didn't keep tabs on you. Maybe next time . . . my fault.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Arlene Delloro said...

Hi, Stephanie. I posted my package yesterday and picked up my own package at the same time. I'm writing a post right now. Great event; thanks so much for doing the work.

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger devilish delights said...

Im sooo happy, but i forgot to take a photo will do so later, But.. I recently moved from the UK to the USA, having lived in UK for nearly 10 years.. I have been missing it alot and I get a package from Wiltshire including things I love and miss from the UK.. so I am soo happy and grateful..

I will be shipping my package out in the next day or two.. thanks so much for arranging this!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Esme said...

My package arrived from New Zealand yesterday filled with treats. My BBM was very thoughtful and creative.

thanks for hosting bbm

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Sweet P; (gives Bloglines a swift kick) so sorry to hear!

If all goes well this round, will definitely do another.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

DD; what a lovely coincidence!!

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Esme; you are so welcome!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Misty said...

Thanks for organizing. I posted my blog post last week!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger HK Choo said...

Hi Stephanie, I received mine and posted it, here's the link:

http://jottingsoflife.blogspot.com/2009/12/blogging-by-mail-bbm-care-package-has.html

Thanks once again for organising, I had fun.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Arlene...love when that happens.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

You're welcome, Misty. It's a bit of work, but it's so fun to see all the boxes & what's inside!

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, HK! Got a bit busy over 'here', but it's been added now.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger HK Choo said...

No worries, Stephanie, I just didn't want my sender to get worried if the package arrived safely just like me.

By the way, the package I send out got to my recipient alright, just pending her blog post once she gets round to fixing her blog.

Sure looking for the next round (if any).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker