Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, December 06, 2009

File Under: "Shiny" & "Bright". Also, "On Sale".

.

You've seen me talk about New West Knifeworks; their Super Bread Knife as well as the Santoku & the Chopper.

And through Wednesday, their Fusionwood Steak Knife Set & their Damascus Steak Knife Set are on sale.

Yes, it's a bit more than you'd pay for a a set of knives from your local box store, & yes...they are worth every penny.

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker