Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Pre-Made Lunch

.



How I wish my mom would have prepped lunches like this for me when I was a kid.

Lucky Alex.

2 Thoughts for food:

At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Eva said...

Alex is lucky in so many ways. Hope all is well with you all! :)

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Today, he's taking paneer makhani & dal bukhara to school for lunch!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker