Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, November 24, 2022

Chilaquiles Rojos with Fried Eggs and Cotija

.

 


Matt can't handle a large breakfast early in the morning, so before work, it's usually a couple of pieces of toast and some tea.


But weekends and vacation days, I get to have fun.


Recently, I made these chilaquiles (which took a bit more work as our broiler no longer works...sob).  


He didn't quite lick the bowl clean, but it was a near thing.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker