Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, September 03, 2021

Still Here. Honest.

.

 


Happy September!


The suffocating heat and humidity appear to be on the way out, Halloween decorations are going up, and it's almost my birthday.


I baked these Smoked Pistachio Shortbreads for Matt last night, which he loves. 


Hope you're all doing as well as you can manage.  Can't really ask for more, can we?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker