Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Never Been My Favorite Day

.






These holidays are weird for me.

I've long since cut ties with my abusive parents, and my beloved Grandpa (the closest thing I had to a father figure) has been gone nineteen years. 

But Matt's a dad, and a pretty good one, at that.










So, today he got Carnitas Eggs Benedict with Chipotle Hollandaise for breakfast.

And tonight, he's grilling some lamb chops, and I've made tabouli and salted dulce de leche brownies



                                                                     (some prep)

I may not have a dad of my own to celebrate (and there are so many out there like me, who find these holidays triggering), but I'm happy Alex does.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Thoughts for food:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Caffeinated Joe said...

That is reason enough. Be well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker