Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Perfection

.


Another of my food goals for 2018: Perfect my croissant technique.

I've made...I don't even know.  Dozens of recipes, with varying results.

At last, I found THE PERFECT ONE.  Aptly titled 'The Best Croissants', this recipe from Saveur was everything I wanted in a pastry.

Because I made mine a slightly different size, they came out a smidge darker than ideal.

That did not stop anyone in this house from devouring them.

And by 'devour', I mean meticulously deconstructing each croissant, unwrapping layer by flaky layer, until only crumbs were left.

Labels: , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker