Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Station Break

.





Hey there.


 Slight delay, as I am experiencing a bit of a culinary catastrophe ("It's from the Greek. It means a misfortune, a cataclysm or a serious calamity.") - our refrigerator is on its deathbed.


Which mean much purging, organizing and cleaning as we await tomorrow's emergency delivery.



Once the kitchen is back to 'normal', Blog Party will be up and running!



Thank you for your patience. 

Labels:

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker