Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Happy Pie

.





I love any excuse to bake (or cook) and tie it into something else I enjoy.


Like...say, my love for comics. Or action figures.



My friend Kelly Thompson is the writer on A-Force - it's a fantastic book about women saving the world (or a village near you!) and friendships and DRAGONS! ONLY NOT! and it's funny and the art is gorgeous and I am enjoying the ever-loving heck out of it. (And I'm not even a Marvel gal.)








A recent issue was so darn good, I was inspired. Inspired to purchase a new action figure (Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers.) (Partly because there aren't any decent/affordable She-Hulks or Medusa's out there.). Inspired...to bake pies.


Wild Blueberry Pies. (Recipe can be found in Gesine Bullock-Prado's "Pie it Forward".)




Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker