Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, August 03, 2014

Tiny batty things.

.

First - can anyone tell me why uploading photos from Picassa to Blogger is no longer a thing that works? I don't like fighting with technology... Second - Black Bat Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream. Folks on Tumblr designated July as Cass Cain month. Big storms with ALL the wind meant our cable and internet got knocked out - twice - leaving us without access for a week. ...I'm a few days late to the party. Gorgeous ice cream, rich and dark (King Arthur's black cococa) with little black bats and your basic yellow sprinkles to signify Cass's color scheme and code name.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Thoughts for food:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I gave up Picasa years ago with Blogger when I had so many photos they needed to charge me. There were so many duplicates it was all hard to manage.

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Bleargh.

So, do you manually upload the photos now?

This does not inspire me to come back to blogging!!!

(But thanks for answering.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker