Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Baking for Batgirl

.

Not long ago, Gail Simone was asked what Barbara Gordon's favorite cookie/baked good would be. The answer?

Snickerdoodles.

Yeah. You just know my food geek over-achiever-y-ness was going to kick in.




Snickerdoodles are good. But what about Snickerdoodle cupcakes?

I mean, cupcakes are (were?) the rage for a reason. Who doesn't like cupcakes?



Not Babs, I hope!



Lovely cake batter with just enough cinnamon to evoke that wonderful cookie.



I opted for a basic powdered sugar frosting in lieu of the Italian meringue (which tends to leave me a bit punchy).





On top of that, sift cinnamon sugar and there you have it. Snickerdoodle cupcakes! Perfect after a hard night of crime-fighting. ...or, you know, not.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker