Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, February 25, 2013

"Teach me."

.

Last night, Alex - who is much-too-rapidly approaching his tenth birthday- helped make a cardamom bread.

Measuring and adding ingredients he has down already. Mixing, no problem.

It came time to knead the dough and I told him I'd work it a bit first, so it'd be easier to handle. A few minutes later, I asked him "Do you know how to knead?"
His instant reply "Teach me."

And so I did.

Labels: , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker