Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Social Media Burger

.



Friend of a friend. A co-worker's mom. The lady from church. The hostess at a Tupperware party.

That's how we used to discover new recipes.

Now we have blogs, food products and magazines online, Facebook...you name it.

A few weeks ago on Twitter, someone I follow retweeted the Instagram of a burger they'd had...somewhere. It looked and sounded amazing, so Matt and I decided to replicate it at home

Quality beef burger (veggie ones for the non-meat eaters, of course), bacon, chipotle barbecue sauce and tempura-d avacodo on a roll. 

And yes, it was as good as you think.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker