Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter breakfast

.



Whoa; I know. A post!

Easter dinner plans had to be rescheduled due to a Very Ill Child, but Matt still gets spoiled.

A solid layer of smoked salmon, soft and creamy scrambled eggs and a gorgeous, ripe avocado - all dotted with sriracha.

Some times, the simple things really are the best.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Thoughts for food:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Katherine C said...

Tom would love this breakfast too, especially "the solid layer" of smoked salmon. Hope Alex feels better soon!

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

It's a rather glorious-looking plate, isn't it?

And thanks - he's doing fine now. Hope you and Tom are well!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker