Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, March 21, 2020

This time, I mean it!

.

We're living in strange, confusing times.

We're all a bit scared, and trying to get comfortable in our alone-ness.

Turns out, here at Dispensing Happiness, we've been practicing social distancing for years!

Welcome back, Blog Party!



Yes, the original virtual cocktail party was bringing people together - while never leaving home - before it became the rule.

So, on Saturday, 4 April, we're putting the social in social distancing with what will officially be Blog Party #44: Pantry Raid!

That's right; we're going to have a rockin' good time, nibbling on tasty bites and drinking fabulous beverages (from well over six feet apart!), using what we already have on hand.

No shopping!

Just look in your cupboards, on your shelves, check the back of your fridge, or deep in those freezers.
Let's make do with what's around.

That condiment you bought for a recipe, and never used again!  Get creative.

That can of water chestnuts you keep ignoring? Time to show them some love.

We're not going fancy. We just want to come together, be a part of something, and stay busy.

What's that? You're new to Blog Party (It's ok; it's been on hiatus)?

No problem!  You can read all about it here.  But to summarize, you make an appetizer and a drink - non-alcoholic is totally fine. Post it somewhere (blog, Tumblr, IG, Twitter, whatever works for you), and send me the link (my email address can be found under 'links).

I'll post the round-up (aka, party) on the 4th, where everyone can join in and see what our friends, new and old, have brought!

I hope you'll join!

Edited: To RSVP, send your entries to me by Friday, the 3rd!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker