Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Any Reason to Celebrate

.

 Happy National Eggs Benedict Day!



To those who celebrate...which in this house, includes exactly one Matt.


He'll 'joke' that this is a meal that's trying to kill him, but he's a willing victim. 

So I don't make it often - he's the only one who likes it, and it's a bit of work. 

But eh, the things we do for love, right? (10cc forever.)


I used this recipe from Williams-Sonoma (mostly), because I liked the idea of Gruyere and mashed potatoes in the waffles. 

I went off-book for the Hollandaise, swapping in a blender version instead.   And because Matt isn't a ham fan, smoked salmon for the protein. 


...He ate three. Quickly. 


Happy day, indeed.


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker