Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Another for the 'discard' pile

.

Why is it, do you think, that Matt and I cannot find a really, really good Indian chicken recipe?


Murgh Badami and Dum Aloo

This is our sixth or seventh try; still no winner.

Anyone out there have a fantabulous recipe you'd like to share?

4 Thoughts for food:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Barefoot Contessa has a chicken chili that's more like an Indian recipe. It uses curry, onions...all sorts of stuff. It's in her parties! cookbook.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I have that one, thanks! I'll have to look it up.

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.indian-recipe.net

try that site out! they got SOO many chicken recipes..north/south indian..n they seem to be updating it every day too...even tho it says "updated weekly"...kinda cool...o well enjoy!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey, thanks!

It took me a while to figure out where this comment was posted (they show up in my email), but I'm glad I found it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker