Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, August 08, 2005

EoMEoTE 9-The Prisoner of Eggsbaconham

.




Toasted Asiago bread, topped with veggie bacon and frizzled veggie ham, covered by an egg 'cage'.

That's it...the best I can do. Call me anti-Potter.

18 Thoughts for food:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Nic said...

Actually, I love the cage... and the name!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Nic!

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg! LOL! incredible! what a brilliant name. :)

and i thought i was the only one who was anti-Potter!

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Sarah, thank you!

And actually, there are three of us. My husband's no fan, either.

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Great name - the cage looks fantastic!

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Joe...I strained a creative muscle with that one!

 
At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! That name is just too ingenious! I'm still laughing! :-)

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Joey!

Not being a Potter-fan, I had no idea what to do.

I took the easy way out, and riffed on a book title!

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Anthony said...

Yeah for the cage it's great. It would make a great all egg 60's dress.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Anthony...but I don't think I have a skillet large enough for a full garment.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Sam said...

LOVE it!

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Sam!

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger sylvie1950 said...

How unique and creative, an egg cage.

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Stephanie and Sylvie...thanks! I took inspiration from an Asian cookbook I picked up Saturday.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Hey - that's so way cool!! Love the title but love the pic even more. Inspired! And goes to show that a picture is indeed worth a thousand words... Now maybe next time Ms Rowling takes up her pen she'd do well to bear that in mind ;-)

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Jeanne!

All can say is thank heavens for that Asian appetizers cookbook I picked up the night before...I was completely stumped!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Hi again - don't die of shock now, but the round-up has been posted!
http://cooksister.typepad.com/cook_sister/2005/08/eomeote9.html

Thanks again for your great entry!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks Jeanne...but believe it or not, I've already posted a comment to your round-up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker