Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, November 11, 2005

While the Host's Away, the Dogs Will Play: WDB#9

.



Unless it's my house, then the dogs will sleep!



Our faithful companions must be stressed out: it's been a heck of a week. First, poor Clare and Kiri, of WCB, had a rather traumatic encounter. Kitties are being shipped out to both boo_licious and Farmgirl. And now the dogs have to find a new place to go!

WDB founder Sweetnicks is packing for a much-needed vacation, and has kindly asked me if I'd take over puppy-hosting duties this weekend. Well, of course I will!

Donny and Wicklow are really excited about all the other dogs coming to visit, and heck; our yard is certainly big enough! White picket fence, and all.

So, send in your pooch pictures to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com, or you can leave a link to your posts in the comments. I'll round them up Sunday night.

And don't forget to send your kitty pictures, as well as your Get Well wishes, to Boo and Farmgirl!

4 Thoughts for food:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger sylvie1950 said...

Thanks for hosting WDB #9 while Sweetnicks takes a well deserved break. I couldn't your email lik so I'm posting the link to my entry for Ziggy.
http://soulfusionkitchen.blogspot.com/2005/11/wdb-9-all-dressed-up.html

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger emma said...

Thanks for hosting WDB! Maggie the Corgi (& sous-chef/clean-up crew) is ready and waiting in Modern Girl's Kitchen!

emma

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger emma said...

Couldn't get my link to work...it's
http://www.moderngirlskitchen.blogspot.com
thanks!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger MizD said...

It is a weekend for staying indoors... Our puppy wanted a walk to the beach but we opted for football and onion rings instead:
http://www.belly-timber.com/mt/archives/2005/11/wdb_9_with_onio.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker