Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

What a man, what a man, what a man, What a mighty good man

.



Monday sucked.

Doctor appointments, trips to the hospital, a sick Alex (just a cold), and a so-tired-I'm-falling-asleep-during-Sesame-Street me; not a good day.

But I married a good man: Matt made dinner!

A recipe we'd been meaning to make for almost a month, chicken (or Veat) stuffed with goat cheese and Italian sausage (or Boca), with a crispy cornmeal crust.

While the filling wasn't 'all that', the crunchy outside was fantastic.


And that's all for now...I'm calling it a night.


Don't forget: I'll be subbing for Sweetnicks tonight, and hosting ARF/5-A Day Tuesdays. Send your entries to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com, and I'll post the round up later on.




Blog Party#7 has been announced, and this month? It's all about Red and Hot! Your cocktail and appetizer entries are due in less than two weeks, 16 February, and the first guest has already arrived! Start planning, and we'll see you at the party!


Tagged with: , , , , ,

2 Thoughts for food:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger rae said...

hey, clare mentioned that you are also a meat cooking vegetarian. nice to make your acquaintance prior to hitting the firey slopes of that place us cleaver-wielding vegetarians may end up at...

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Rae!

I've been a vegetarian just over ten years, but my husband is a 'wave it at the heat source' carnivore. We're raising our son vegetarian, too. I want him to have a good start to life, but if for some reason...down the road...he wants to eat meat, at least he'll know what he's doing.

Being a veg is my choice, and I certainly don't lay guilt trips on the hubby. And just because I don't eat it, doesn't mean I won't feed him! So sure...I'll cook it, but I never ever consume it.

Do you really think that's where we're going? I like to think we'll end up in in pet heaven...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker