Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

ARF/5 A Day Tuesday#5: Bottom's Up!

.



Wow...the stars finally aligned in my favor, or something, because I remembered what day it was, and managed to put together something for Sweetnicks' eat-healthier event, ARF/5 A Day Tuesday.

So...you may be wondering what that glass of pureed...whatever...has to do with this?

Well, there are days when Alex just won't eat whatever Matt and I are having. Tuesday was one of those. I made club sandwiches for us, but Alex wasn't interested.

So for him, I threw a cup of vanilla yogurt, some grape sherbet, a bit of milk, and frozen strawberries into a blender, and hit 'liquify me, baby'. A few tablespoons of sparkling water, and viola! Alex has dinner.

And there you go. Sweetnicks, I made it!


Tagged with: , , , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker