Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, January 30, 2006

(Pastry) Chef in Training

.










Alex (with a little help from Mommy) made sugar cookies Saturday afternoon. Using mostly organic ingredients, and folk art cookie cutters, he mixed, rolled, cut-out, and decorated these gems. He'll be sending a couple off to his grammy, the (almost) pastry chef, too!


Tagged with
, , , , ,

6 Thoughts for food:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

wow! i'm impressed. Cant wait till he is in his teen. Will he be a great cook by then...

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, foodcrazee!

Alex just loves to cook...he's always playing with the kitchen we gave him for Christmas (last night he 'made' pancakes in the wok!), and he'll often rattle off lists of ingredients he needs.

I guess he's very much our son!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger sailu said...

That's so cute...chef in the making..:)
Reminds me of my 3 yr old trying to help me around in the kitchen.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Sailu, and thanks!

When is your son's birthday? Alex will be three in March.

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet!

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks...I like to think I'm raising him right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker