Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Out with the Old, In with the New...Camera

.


new camera!

These are the last photos taken with the old camera...thank goodness. What a difference a good camera makes.

My birthday dinner: I didn't get the new camera until after dinner!!


vegetarian Italian wedding soup


yuba-wrapped Veat breast


yum


gratin

So, obviously; dinner looks like crap...thanks to the old camera. Fortunately, those days are long-gone!




Blog Party#14 is this Saturday, so you only have a couople of days to get those entries in! This month, it's all about the kids, which means fun, cute, dainty, gross, wacky and whimsical...your appetizers and drinks are for the little ones. Post your dishes no later than THIS Thursday, 21 September...Early is always good...And get your links to me either by posting in the comments, or by emailing me at thehappysorceress at gmail dot com. I'll post the party round-up Saturday, the 23rd, and I hope to see you there!





Tagged with: + + + + +

8 Thoughts for food:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Orchidea said...

Happy birthday! Yes... what a difference can make a new camera... I just bought a new one myself... so I totally understand.
Ciao.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey, thank you!

Oh, no kidding...I can now take pictures of food on white plates, or...even better...White Food! Completely impossible with the old camera. Ice creams, anything with rice, pasta...forget about it.

By the way, I think my husband is going to fall in love with your blog...

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger barbie2be said...

Hey Steph, I just emailed you my blog party entry.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I got it, thanks!

 
At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!
I know how badly you wanted one.
I don't really need one but I want a new one too.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, Peabody...it's truly one of the best b-day gifts I've ever gotten.

I mean...it's so useful!

And being able to take non-crappy pictures? Priceless.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) said...

Happy birthday! Have fun with your new toy.....oops, I mean tool!

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks!

I'm lovin' it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker