Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Night and Day, Literally

.



Alex loves getting a bath, but can't stand having his hair rinsed (the sprayer freaks him out). He cries, and yells, and looks generally unhappy immediately after.




But he's incredibly excited about going to school, the previous night's torture nothing but a distant memory!

Goofy kid.




Blog Party#14 entries are due a week from today, and this month we're having a Kid's Party! Fun, cute, dainty, gross, wacky and whimsical...your appetizers and drinks are for the little ones. Post your dishes no later than next Thursday, 21 September...early is always good...and get your links to me either by posting in the comments, or by emailing me at thehappysorceress at gmail dot com. I'll post the party round-up Saturday, the 23rd, and I hope to see you there!





Tagged with: + +

3 Thoughts for food:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger barbie2be said...

alex is such a handsome little man! seriously, he's beautiful!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you!

We think so, too...but we're more than a little biased.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Matt.

He's adorable, but he's also a Pain In The Butt now that he's three. People talk about the Terrible Two's? Forget it; Throes of Agony Three's is more like it.

He can be an absolute sweetie, of course...but he's what experts call a 'willful child'! Lucky for him, he's still as cute as a bug...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker