Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Count of Monte Cristo Sandwich

.



The end of the year is approaching, and I seem to have some stuff lying around in draft-form.

I think I'm going to just start posting it, to clear it out.

Made this several weeks ago. Not bad.




You won't want to miss the most fabulous Blog Party ever, coming Saturday, 16 December! This month, we're going HOLLYWOOD...Lights, Camera, Action! RSVP by Thursday, 14 December; hope to see you there.



Tagged with: + + +

4 Thoughts for food:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger barbie2be said...

oh my gosh! i love me a good monte christo sandwich. spread with some lovely strawberry jam! YUMMMY!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

This recipe came from Collector's Press Retro Diner; they have some really good recipes in there.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Hey - if I ever get that far in my series of posts on my USA trip, you'll see that I had one of these in a diner in Connecticut!! I had only ever heard of them when you mentioned them on your blog (in relation to EoMEoTE?? Can't remember...), so you were the reason behind choosing it. Good choice!! It was sinfully delicious :-)

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Wow! I got to be an influence!

Happy you tried it; what's more, happy you liked it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker