Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Peanut Butter Pancakes

.



I'm a bit surprised; it took ages to find a peanut butter pancake recipe on the web. I hit all the usual suspects, with '0' results. Finally, a basic web search got me this.

Alex doesn't like to mess around with his toppings...maple syrup is just fine, thank you...but for Matt, I melted a chocolate-peanut butter topping we'd gotten from Earth Fare.

He quite liked it.




You won't want to miss the most fabulous Blog Party ever, coming Saturday, 16 December! This month, we're going HOLLYWOOD...Lights, Camera, Action! RSVP by TOMORROW Thursday, 14 December; hope to see you there.



Tagged with: + + +

8 Thoughts for food:

At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting pancake as I love peanut butter I may have to see if I can turn this into a waffle!

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Peanut butter in a pancake! Why, I never!!!

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Brilynn said...

I need to visit your house for breakfast.

I'll have my blog part entry in later tonight... I'm still working on the 'glam'.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Tanna, I can't imagine why it wouldn't work...it is a very runny batter.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Sara; It's all about experimenting, isn't it?!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Brilynn; Any time!

Can't wait to see what you 'brought'...

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never heard of peanut butter pancakes. Very interesting. My kids would be all over these!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Kristen; I suddenly felt like making them, and just couldn't understand why there weren't more recipes!

They're not too sweet, so do give them a try, for your kid's sake, of course...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker