Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Blog Party Warm-Up: Ginger Guacamole with Wonton Chips

.



Just a few days till Blog Party's 2-year anniversary! And to get everyone in the mood, Dispensing Happiness has become hors d'oeurves central.

Chips & dip is such a classic party food, but it doesn't have to be fried potato wedges with sour cream or tortillas and salsa.

This, my friends, will rock your world.

Wonton wrappers, cut into triangles, brushed with sesame oil, sprinkled with sesame seeds, and baked. So good.

And to the guacamole, both wasabi and pickled ginger are added! How awesome is that.

This stuff is so good, and makes a nice break from the usual chip & dip set. And oh, smells divine...

Tomorrow is the last day to get those Blog Party#24: Blogger's Choice entries in...you won't want to miss this party!











Tagged with: + + + + + + + + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Sara said...

oh yeah, that does look good. i've got a recipe that uses wontons like that but it deep fries them, something i don't like to do. never occured to me to bake 'em!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hi Sara!

It's a really good recipe, and yeah...it's very much one of those 'why didn't I think of that' things!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker