Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Blog Party Warm-Up: Sweet Frites

.



This Saturday is Blog Party's 2nd anniversary! To celebrate, it's all appetizers, all week.

Above, addictive slices of sweet potato, tossed with oil and 5-spice powder, then roasted. They're dipped in an intoxicating sauce, the main components of which are sesame oil, soy
sauce, and ginger. And you almost fool yourself into believing you're eating healthy!!

There's still time to get your Blog Party#24:Blogger's Choice entries in...send your links to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com no later than Thursday!









Tagged with: + + + + +

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker